2017/18 Season Trailer
Welcome to the London Philharmonic Orchestra's 2017/18 season at Royal Festival Hall
Royal Festival Hall 2017/18
- Please note that a transaction fee of £1.75 will be added to each order made online.
- Tickets booked fewer than five working days before the date of the concert will be available for collection at the ticket office from 6.30pm on the day of the performance.
- Concessions: 50% off all ticket prices for full-time students, benefit recipients (Jobseeker's Allowance, Income Support or Pension Credit) and under-18s (maximum 4 per transaction. Not applicable to Family Concerts) only. Limited availability; appropriate cards will be checked on admission.
- Visitors with a disability can join Southbank Centre's free Access List. You may be eligible for tickets at concessionary prices and to bring a companion who can assist you during your visit. Visit our Access page for full access information relating to our concerts.
- Please note that we are unable to take payment by Amex.
- The right is reserved to substitute artists and vary programmes if necessary, and to adjust ticket price allocations according to demand.
Premium seats £65
The very best seats in the stalls, ensuring you the finest acoustic and view, are available as Premium seats.
Book more, pay less
Book 3-4 concerts and receive a 10% discount
Book 5-7 concerts and receive a 15% discount
Book 8-10 concerts and receive a 20% discount
Book 11-14 concerts and receive a 25% discount
Book 15 or more concerts and receive a 30% discount
Series discounts are automatically calculated online. Series discounts are available on full price tickets only.
Only nine tickets per concert can be bought online. Bookings of ten or more seats for the same concert are eligible for the group booking discount of 20%. Please call the London Philharmonic Orchestra Group Booking Line on 020 7840 4205 for further details.
London Philharmonic Orchestra ticket office: 020 7840 4242
Mon-Fri 10am-5pm. £2.75 transaction fee
Southbank Centre ticket office: 020 7960 4200
Daily 9.30am-8pm. £2.75 transaction fee. All ticketing staff at Southbank Centre can take typetalk calls.
In person at Southbank Centre: no transaction fee.
7.30pm concerts are not recommended for children of five years and under, and Southbank Centre staff reserve the right to refuse entry to young children for these events. We recommend our FUNharmonics concerts for children aged 6-11.
Can I exchange my tickets?You may exchange your tickets for another concert in the Orchestra's 2017/18 season or exchange for a credit note, provided the tickets are returned to the London Philharmonic Orchestra ticket office, and arrive at least two working days before the concert. We do not offer refunds unless a concert is cancelled.
Joy and sorrow
Changing Faces: Stravinsky's Journey
Stravinsky Pulcinella (Suite)
Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto
Ravel Daphnis et Chloé (Suites Nos. 1 & 2)
Vasily Petrenko conductor
Sergej Krylov violin
London Philharmonic Orchestra
‘I gave myself entirely up to Pulcinella, and the work filled me with joy’, said Stravinsky. That joy shines through in every note of his typically bold and witty reinvention of the 18th-century Baroque – the one thing no one quite expected in 1920 from music’s most dangerous radical. After that sparkling opening, Vasily Petrenko’s programme looks backwards – to Tchaikovsky at his sunniest (with Russian violinist Sergej Krylov making a very welcome return as soloist) and then on to Ravel's luscious score for the Ballets Russes: music that swept audiences away on huge, glowing waves of sensuous beauty.
You may also like…
CD: Shostakovich – Symphonies 6 & 14LPO conducted by Vladimir Jurowski
Flight of the FirebirdChanging Faces: Stravinsky's Journey
Petrushka and friendsChanging Faces: Stravinsky's Journey
The Rite of SpringChanging Faces: Stravinsky's Journey
Trifonov plays TchaikovskyChanging Faces: Stravinsky's Journey
Ode to BeethovenChanging Faces: Stravinsky's Journey
See what's on